Original Prusa i3 MK3 kit
₹ 84,999 – ₹ 94,999
The most significant new features of Original Prusa i3 MK3
The new MK52 Magnetic HeatBed holds a replaceable alloy spring steel sheet with a PEI surface. You can choose between two types of sheets – smooth PEI sheet (default option, already available) and textured powder coated PEI (this will be available later).
With the MK3 we are introducing the reworked Y axis from aluminum extrusion. It provides the same rigidity as some other printers while providing the sleek look of our milled Dural frame. The frame is also optimized to add 10 mm of Z height totaling at 210 mm.
SILENT & FASTER PRINTING
Thanks to the new Trinamic2130 drivers and Noctua fan, the MK3 is extremely quiet in the stealth mode. But the MK3 is quieter than 99 % of the available printers, even in the Normal mode. In normal mode, we have also increased the printing speed. Now you can achieve more than 200 mm/s!
Have you ever tripped over the extension cord and lost a 20-hours print? MK3 will save you! The printer can fully recover from the loss of power. It detects power interruption and shuts down the heatbed and extruder heating. After restoring the power, you can continue with printing.
Our optical filament encoder detects the presence of a filament and its movement. The MK3 can recognize, that filament is running out, pause the print and ask the user to insert a new spool. It can also detect stuck filament and offer the user an option to clean the nozzle.
RECOVER SHIFTED LAYERS
The new EINSY RAMBo motherboard with Trinamic drivers not only makes the MK3 silent but it also can detect skipped steps and layer shifting. This is a big step forward in the reliability of the printer and the user comfort. You can say goodbye to ugly prints!
The extruder has now upgraded with Bondtech drive gear. It grips the filament from both sides, increasing the push force and making the printer more reliable. This is useful especiallyfor flexible filaments. Also, the print fan now cools part from two sides, increasing the overall performance.
P.I.N.D.A. 2 PROBE
MK3 has two new thermistors. The first one measures ambient temperature on the electronics, preventing MINTEMP errors in rooms with 15°C or less. The second one is embedded in the new P.I.N.D.A. 2 probe to compensate for temperature drift. So the first layer will always be spot on!
E3D V6 NOZZLE
E3D V6 is market-leading all metal hotend well known for its high-temperature performance. The MK3 utilizes a custom heatbreak developed together with E3D. The reliability has proved in our Multi Material upgrade and continues to deliver great performance in surprisingly small form factor.
Read more about features of our brand new Original Prusa i3 MK3 in the article at PrusaPrinters.org
Check out the official announcement video!
SEE THE MK3 IN ACTION!
MK3 interview with Josef by Thomas Sanladerer
Josef’s improvised presentation of MK3 features
EINSY RAMBO interview with Josef
FULL FEATURES LIST
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface
- Brand new EINSY RAMBo motherboard
- Silent Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Faster printing: 200+ mm/s
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminium extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Better cooling from both sides of the object
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface included
- Bondtech extruder drive – filament is driven from both sides
- Optical filament flow sensor with filament presence and movement detection
- Automatic loading of filament when filament is inserted
- Detection of jammed extruder with pause print
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage of extruder. Same applies for the print cooling fan.
- Extra silent Noctua fan
- New P.I.N.D.A. 2 probe with included thermistor – faster temperature calibration
- Room ambient temperature sensor
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed levelling
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Hassle free PEI print surface – no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates…
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
- Kit box dimensions: 11 kg, 42×43×24 cm; 16.5×16.9×9.5 in (L×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg, 50×55×40 cm; 19.6×21.6×15.7 in (L×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W
WHY DO YOU WANT ORIGINAL PRUSA I3 KIT?